Monday 5 December 2016

Webinars. My Attendance Certificates

I have a strong desire to improve my English and find out the best ways of teaching English!
Webinars
My Attendance Certificates







These webinars were very useful and informative! 
Lots of interactive teaching methods!
Look out for more exciting webinars coming soon from 
Pearson ELT
They're a real help for teachers of English!!!
The Pearson ELT team is creative and imaginative!!!
Thanks a lot  for providing brilliant ideas of teaching English 
and sharing your experience with the participants!!!




I attended three webinars during this autumn session of 
"The Creative Teacher's Interactive School" . 
They were instructive and helpful for teachers of English.
The presentations were clear, logical and amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment