Wednesday 15 March 2017

Form 4. "My Native Town"

For students of the fourth form. 
You can write about your native town.
My Native Town
Chervonohrad














Exciting!!!

This text will help you to write about your native town.


Chervonohrad

Chervonohrad is my native town. It's in the west of Ukraine. It  is a beautiful small town. There is a river in Chervonohrad. It's called the Western Buh. There are two bridges over the river. 
There are lots of places of interest in Chervonohrad. There is a nice park in the centre of the town. There is a central square too. There are two fountains. There are twelve schools, libraries, a hospital, lots of churches, two museums, a palace, shops, cafes and restaurants in our town. There is a big sport centre with a stadium and a swimming pool. There are lots of playgrounds. The forest is behind the river.
People in our town are friendly and talented. Lots of miners live and work in Chervonohrad.
I like my native town.

I hope that you will find this information useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment